Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Next Year's Halloween Costume for Ilah Already Purchased!

While we were at the mall over the weekend, I stopped in to Pottery Barn Kids to browse...but ended up leaving with a little something ; )


Ilah's Halloween Costume for next year was purchased! When I saw this adorable cupcake costume hanging on the rack I just couldn't pass it up! Look at how cute it is!!!.....


What makes this Momma love it even more is that it was regularly $59.99....and I got it on sale for just $13.97!!!....


I got the last one in a size 4-6! Phew!! If you're looking for a steal of a deal on Halloween Costumes, now is the time to buy for next year! Check out your local Pottery Barn Kids to see what's left, or visit them online. For some reason, this cupcake costume {in baby, toddler, and kid sizes} is listed at $22.99 on sale. Not sure why it's more than what I paid in store?

I particularly love that this costume allows for me to keep Ilah warm in underclothes of my choosing...a long sleeve shirt, and thick tights {as pictured in the photos} are adorable. This Halloween was particularly cold so thin costumes are a no-go for me; the material of the cupcake costume itself is made of soft polyester felt. I'm so glad that I scored this cute piece for next year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...