Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Decorated Halloween Cookies!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I can't believe it's the last day in October!! It seems like yesterday that it was sweltering hot outside...and now the weather is dipping into the 50's at night and Thanksgiving is just three weeks away. Say what?!!

Over the weekend I made some Halloween cookie treats for the kids at church. I was excited to finally put to use some of the Halloween shaped cookie cutters that I recently purchased, and make some new designs that I had never done before. The kids had a little party on Sunday and it made my heart happy to contribute to their fun-filled morning and put together cookie bags for them!


Aren't those witch legs cute!? I got the idea from Sweet Sugarbelle. She is a creative cookie queen! I often visit her site for cookie inspiration.


I also made pumpkins, spider webs, giant candy corns...


And little "lollipops"....




Naturally, Ilah was trying to nab a cookie while I was trying to take pictures....


I made A LOT more cookies then what's pictured on this platter....


I packaged them in cellophane bags and stapled scrapbook paper {that I purchased from Hobby Lobby} over the tops to make them extra cute : )




I can't wait to get going on all the ideas that I have for Christmas cookies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...