Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ilah's First Time at Chuck E. Cheese's!

Ilah had her first visit to Chuck E. Cheese's on Friday! I remember how much I LOVED that place as a kid!! The games, the tokens, the pizza, the ballpit, the prizes that you could get with your tickets....I think Chuck E. Cheese's truly is a place where a kid can be a kid! And now I was taking my little girl there! Chuck E. Cheese's is exactly how I remember it being!

I snapped this photo of Ilah on my phone when we first got there, waiting for Daddy to arrive {he spent lunch with us Friday afternoon!}. Ilah didn't know where to fixate her eyes, there was so much to see!

While I ordered the food, got a highchair and put a disposable placemat in place on the table {so that when the food came, everything was ready for Ilah to dive right in}, Dele followed Ilah around as she discovered the fun of Chuck E. Cheese's!


I think she liked to be on the ground more than she liked being in a car with a mouse!....

After some time of playing, it was onto some pizza!.....

Ilah was drawn to the dancing Chuck E. Cheese Mouse that could be seen from our table....

When daddy told her to concentrate on her food, Ilah picked up some of her pizza and fed it to him! Ha ha! Funny girl!...

After lunch it was onto exploring more of Chuck E. Cheese's! Ilah rode some "rides" and played more fun games!....



My favorite game is Skeeball!! Here are some pics of Ilah "playing"....


Our time at Chucke E. Cheese's was SO MUCH FUN!! Naturally we had to take a picture with the mouse himself before leaving.....


And just.like.that, Ilah was so over it! Ha ha! That little car got moving, the motion scared her and she wanted off!....

I'm not sure who can wait to go back more...me or Ilah. Although I'm sure that if she coud form complete sentences, she would say, "Let's scratch seating me in moving cars with plastic scary looking rodents".

Hope you all have a great Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...