Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Decorative Easter Cookies!

The post I did yesterday of Ilah's 14 month milestones got me in the mood for Easter! Something about the colors in her cute little dress paired with her holding a little basket and playing with colorful plastic eggs : )

Next month I am finally going to take a stab at decorating sugar cookies using royal icing. I've never done them before, assuming that it would be an absolute fail. But I'm gonna think positive and dare myself to attempt straight lines and not mess up the process {or the cookie itself!} too much! Ha ha! So I began perusing the web for Easter cookie ideas and royal icing recipes. I tell ya....some people have all the talent! Look at these adorable Easter cookies....

seen here

seen here

seen here

seen here

How darling are these bunnies!?....

seen here

Bite-size mini's! Too cute, and I love the simple packaging....

seen here

seen here
{where you will also find a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this cute bunny!}

If, like me, you've been wanting to learn how to decorate sugar cookies using royal icing, here are some links that you can check out that offer instructions and advice! Clicking the link{s} will take you directly to the blog post!....


Do you know of any great sites pertaining to decorating cookies? Please feel free to leave the link(s)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...