Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Candice Olson's Divine Designs

Candice Olson is my favorite interior designer. Her taste is impeccable. I am always wowed by how she can take a space from drab to fab in what seems like a snap of a finger. I love to tune into HGTV's Divine Design to see her creations {yes, people pay to have her come in and do the makeovers; just found that out when reading this article}. Everything from her choices in furniture, to the color palette that she chooses, to the accent pieces that she puts in place....she has quite the eye!

I forget what morning show I was watching a few weeks ago in which Candice Olson was on to give her advice on making spaces warm, functional and stylish. They showed a few spaces that Candice had made over and once again, I was in awe. One that particularly stood out was a dated, overly-large bedroom that was stuck in the 80's before Candice imparted her talent into it.

Here is the Bedroom Before:

Here is the Bedroom After:
Isn't this an amazing transformation!? Don't feel that if you walked into this room that you would just float?! It's gorgeous!! With such a massive space to work with, I could see how the homeowner struggled with how to make it warm and cozy. I'm sure she doesn't ever want to leave her bedroom now!



Here are some more GORGEOUS before and after's....


Kitchen Before:

Kitchen After:


Living Room Before:

Living Room After:

Basement Before:
Basement After:


Bedroom Before:

Bedroom After:

Family Room Before:

Family Room After:

Basement Before:
Basement After:
Without a doubt, this is the most luxurious basement I have ever seen! Do you see that stationary bike? If I had a space like this with one of those in it, I wouldn't mind working out! How about you?

To see more interior designs by Candice Olson, visit her page here on HGTV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...