Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One Pretty Piece for Multiple Outfits

Before going to bed last night, I picked up the latest issue of Parents magazine and flipped to the pages that I doggy-eared a few weeks ago. I tore out a coupon for Pampers, remembered that I need to look into baby sun block, and once again laid eyes on a pretty necklace that would compliment nearly any outfit in a woman's closet...

$22.99

Usually the only jewelry that I ever wear is my engagement ring & wedding band. I didn't even get my ears pierced until I was 24 {when I spontaneously "took the plunge" while in New York City for New Years in 2004...and the holes closed up shortly after because I just couldn't stand having anything in my ears!}. But lately I'm realizing that one piece of jewelry can really spruce up an outfit - a pretty necklace. I'm starting to get into them. Nothing expensive. Cute, and very affordable pieces that look like you spent more than what they actually cost. Aside from that pretty little piece above, here are a few others that I like....

$21

$22.99

$16.50

$21

All from JC Penney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...