Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ilah's Easter Basket from Mommy & Daddy!

Ok, so I may have went a tad bit overboard with Ilah's first Easter basket {it became apparent when everything that I bought wouldn't fit inside of the basket!}. It was too much fun to shop for the items that I had in mind, as evidenced below....

I purchased the Easter banner {that reads "A Joyful Easter"} at Home Goods for $6.99. I plan to use it every year. It's made out of fabric.

Ilah's basket had items in it like bunny pj's, a bunny book, a bunny burp cloth, a few pairs of casual pants, a pacifer pouch and a bunny soothie blankie...


Ilah got some more bows to add to her ever growing collection!....

I clipped one of them onto her cute stuffed rabbit!....

This little easter egg tree was so cute; I couldn't pass it up. I'll put it out for Ilah every year....

Baby washcloths are pointless. And I bought a lot of them before Ilah was born in preparation for bath time. I've come to discover that I much prefer regular size washcloth's - so I bought a small bundle of them for our sweet girl {and they feel so good!}....

Not sure if this bunny burp cloth was for Ilah or for mommy!....

Ilah also got a few cute outfits and dresses in preparation for Spring!....



I'm always telling Ilah "I loooove you!!" so when I saw this pillow I just had to get it for her! Although she's too young to actually sleep on it, I keep it in the corner of her crib {when she's not in it}....


One of the first things that I bought to put in Ilah's Easter basket was her very first Bible! I can't wait until she is old enough to actually ask me to read her a story from it!....

And then there's those cute bunny slippers!....
All of the items that I purchased are things that Ilah will wear or use - obviously no candy or cheap toys which would have just been a waste of money.

Even though Ilah is just a few months old and won't remember her first Easter, we will have pictures to put in her baby book, which she will see when she is older.

I loved preparing Ilah's Easter basket and am looking forward to all of the holidays ahead that I can make special for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...