Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

She's Everything to Us

I've hopped on this blog more than I thought I would. Reading over one hundred comments from the post that I did announcing that Ilah had been born showed me just how many of you truly joined in our happiness as we welcomed our little girl into the world and were genuinely awaiting her arrival just as much as we were!

I know many of you are interested in knowing how my labor and delivery went. If I followed someone's entire pregnancy and happily anticipated the birth of their sweet little one, I too would want to know if mommy's birth experience was everything she had hoped it would be - so I intend to do a post sharing with you how things transpired. Overall, it was an a-m-a-z-i-n-g experience {even with the end result being a c-section - surprisingly, it wasn't even high blood pressure that was the cause of having to go this route}.

I can't put into words how I feel now that I'm a mom to this precious little one...

Exhilarating emotions come over me that make me randomly sob when I see what the Lord has done for us, and has given to us...




Just looking at Ilah I get a flood of fulfillment that hits my heart - and has me reaching for tissues pactically every hour - the sheer happiness and thankfulness of now having her in my life is just that powerful. I am sooo sooo blessed and I know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...