Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Put a Fork In Me...I'm Done

I have a Dr.'s appointment at 1:45 p.m. today to see how close we are to this little girl comin' on out.

I haven't had any contractions all week. None whatsoever. No braxton hicks contractions either. Compared to the weekend, things seem to have just come to a hault.

Back pain, hip pain, shortness of breathe, sleepless nights...I've had all of those though.

I'm drained.

I'm ready to have this wee one on the outside.

And while I know the real work begins once Ilah is born, I feel like I just can't wait any longer for her to come!

I'm yearning to stare at her endlessly, kiss those cheeks, feel her hand wrapped around my finger, take in that sweet baby smell, sing soothing lullabies to her, and just start loving on this little girl in every way imaginable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...