Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Own Coldstone Concoction

A few days ago, while I was laying in bed at nearly midnight, I suddenly got a craving {surprise, surprise} for Coldstone Creamery. Of course my craving had to kick in "after hours" when their lights were out, their doors were locked and they were several hours passed their closing time. So the best I could do was to imagine the taste of my ice-cream creation in my mouth.

The next day while grocery shopping, I noticed that my favorite vanilla ice-cream was on sale. Buy 1, get 1 free! {as if I need two gallons of ice-cream...but I had to get 2, right?!}.

I figured I could make my own Coldstone concoction at home instead of making ongoing trips up the street and paying nearly $4 every time I felt the urgent need to want to devour a "love it" size.

So I plopped three scoops of vanilla ice-cream into a bowl, along with chopped up strawberries, and poured in nestle chocolate chip morsels {I love chocolate covered strawberries so this blend is one of my fav's!}.

Don't ask how fast I inhaled this bowl of ice-cream.

Life's simple pleasures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...