Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Books

With Ilah's impending arrival, it just dawned on me that I need to purchase a baby book ASAP! I think it's special for a child to one day peer open the pages of their baby book and read all about how life was "back then". I can't tell you how many times I have gone through my own baby book. These days, as with everything baby related, there are just so many options on the market. I scouted out the internet to find what seems like the best baby journal's on the market. I want a book that combines pictures along with documenting special moments, family information - and of course all the baby "firsts".

I'm posting the following books that I came across in case there are other new moms out there who are also wanting a perfect baby book for their little one. I need to decide on one soon because I want to get the book before Ilah is born so I'm already prepared to document those fresh memories. The first few pages of these baby books can also be done before baby is born as it relates to family information, how mommy and daddy felt about finding out they were expecting, places to hold pictures of mommy's pregnant belly, nursery photos, etc.

Go here to read reviews on this book; although you cannot see inside pages, there are lots of raves about it.

Go here for to read reviews on the book above and to read the table of contents {I love that this book covers so much in its pages}. A boy version can be seen here. I believe the inside content is the same, just the outward covers differ.

Go here for reviews and here to see inside pages.

Go here to read reviews on the above book. This is the higest rated one I have come across. But unfortunately I can't find inside pages to view.


Go here for info and to see inside pages. This seems like such a great book too!

Are you a mom who loved the baby book that you got for your little one? I'm open to other recommendations {other than scrapbooking, because that's sooo time consuming}!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...