Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Z Gallerie Christmas Decor

One of my favorite stores for home decor is Z Gallerie. I just love that place. Their store is always decorated so pretty; I always want one of everything when I go in there! And now that Christmas is quickly approaching, the store oozes holiday glam - which makes me want more than one of everything! I especially love copper accents so when I came across these I imagined them sitting pretty in our home....

Ornaments {$12 for 4}

Napkin Rings {$28, set of 4}
Candles {$9.95 - $19.95}

Glitter Pinecone {$12.00}

Puccini Glassware, Gold {$31.80 - $51.80}

Golden Pine Potpouri {$17.95}

Decorative Foliage Set {3 branches for $20.85}

You can find all of the above items in any Z Gallerie store or their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...