Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Miss Wonderful

If you've been a follower of my blog ever since it was formerly known as "An Atlantan Bride" then you know that I constantly referred to my now husband as "Mr. Wonderful". When I got married and posted the very first picture of that special moment when we became husband and wife many of you congratulated me on becoming "Mrs. Wonderful". Well, now that we have a little girl on the way, guess what her daddy found for her....



Is this not the cutest thing?!?!?! Although we've put the breaks on buying any more clothes for little Ilah, we couldn't leave this hanging on the rack - we just HAD to buy this for her!!

Here are a few of the cute little hats that I ordered, and received, from Etsy that match this little long sleeve onsie perfectly....



And then there's this pink hat adorned with a large frilly pink flower....


Today I am 31 weeks pregnant. We're getting closer to the finish line!! We can't wait to meet our precious Miss Wonderful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...