Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Craving Carrot Cake - Made from Scratch!

For the past week I've been craving carrot cake {made from scratch}. My mom makes a delicious one but instead of taking the easy way out and having her bake me one I'm going to attempt to make one myself to see just how well I can do it on my own. I came across an award winning recipe that I'm going to replicate {fingers crossed that it will come out delicious!} - based on how well it turns out I will post the recipe!


A few weeks ago I purchased a few round 9" baking pans because I'm all about layered cakes!

A middle filling of additional icing/frosting makes cakes all the more yum!!


The cake will go where all my other homemade treats go...in the pretty cake dome that my mom gave me:

Love it!

Thanks Mom!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...