Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Ornaments for Ilah

It's official. Thanksgiving day has passed and now it's onto Christmas. Although it seems that this year the two holidays overlapped. I began seeing Christmas trees and decorations going up in local stores as early as late September/early October this year. Retailers have been promoting the Christmas holiday quite early hoping to wheel in profits. I also started seeing Christmas wreaths on doors, and lights on houses, weeks ago. And radio stations began playing Christmas carols days before turkey's had even gone in the ovens.

While even though I haven't yet flipped my calendar page to December 1, I'll join the masses of people who love the spirit of the Christmas holiday and are happy that it's arrived.

I just adore the below Christmas ornaments {from Crate and Barrel}. I think it would be sweet for Ilah to have her own Christmas tree that she can decorate and then in true fashion, tell everyone about the tree that she did "all by herself"! Of course she could also help mommy and daddy decorate the big tree too! Perhaps we would place under her little pint size tree all of her Christmas presents that are from Jesus!These ornaments, while being oh-so-cute, are also a tad bit on the pricey side {perhaps that's the bargain shopper in me coming out}. I'm not sure I want to chance that they will still be in stock after Christmas at a fraction of the cost so I may just bite the bullet and order a variety of these lovelies:

Set of Three {$20.95}

Set of Two {$15.90}

Set of Three {$29.95}
The ornaments are made of solid felted wool and patterned cotton fabric. Aren't they SO cute?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...