Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Girl Birth Announcements

Happy Friday everyone!!

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments that you left on my post where I showcased pictures of my ever expanding belly for you all to see! There will be more. Promise.

Around my sixth week of pregnancy I purchased Palmers Organic Cocoa Butter massage lotion for stretch marks. I apply it to my belly and other areas of my body regularly. I'm not sure if it has helped keep stretch marks away {some say stretch marks are herititary or there's nothing you can really do to prevent them since it just depends on how fast, and how much, your skin stretches} so I can't say for sure that the lotion has helped but it's what I've used in case you're curious.


I did some online browsing today for baby girl birth announcements and came across some really cute ones!....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...