Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Featuring Some of our Little Girl's Cute Clothes!

Mom and I did some serious damage in terms of shopping last week. Our wallets should have been seized. I filled up five huge shopping bag of clothes, from five different stores, in just three days. What can I say...this is an exciting time and shopping for a little girl is so much fun!!

While I don't want our little girl to drown in pink, there's just some pink clothing items that are irresistible and have to be purchased. I thought I would showcase some of our little baby girl's outfits, even though this isn't even 5% of what's hanging in her closet!!

Before we knew the sex of the baby, just the excitement of being pregnant led mom and I to do a little bit of shopping for both baby boy and baby girl items. The first thing I purchased was the cute little outfit below, on the left. I loved that it came with a matching hat, a cute lamb bib and ballerina socks. Too cute! Just recently I bought the little onesie on the right.

Since our angel will be born in January and it will be cold, I bought her a lot of warm outfits to wear. I love this little gray ensemble, with matching headband.

I think the two outfits below are so darling, especially because of the matching hat that came with them! Our little baby girl will be wearing lots of hats to keep her little ears warm.



I couldn't pass up these adorable little dresses. Getting her ready for next summer already!



Preppy dress, I know. But it wasn't all pink so I had to add it to her wardrobe! Ha!



Precious little jammies...and a few with matching hats!

A dress that isn't pink!
One of her cute play-at-home outfits!
More warm winter clothes...



The shoe collection has started! I really need to "step" out of the pink realm and throw some other colors in the mix, which I will!

Over the weekend I also did a lot of shopping for our little girl's nursery! I found some really beautiful things that are going to make her haven so pretty once all the details are in place and the room is finished. I will keep you posted on how things are coming together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...