Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Closet Organization

I'm pretty certain that the nesting stage has kicked in. I'm beginning to feel the urge to get in our closet and do some serious organizing. The same goes for the pantry, the garage, and our laundry space. All spaces are currently tidy but I just want them to be extra organized. I thought I would use this week to post inspiring images that will give me {and maybe you too} some motivating ideas for sprucing up certain rooms in the house.

The below picture of Mariah Carey's closet is *wishful thinking* but I had to show it. And this is just the "shoe section"!


Here are some images of orderly closets that are more realistic!.....





Even small walk-in closets can be made over to be uncluttered and beautifully organized:

Hiring a company to do a professional closet overhaul can be expensive. Here are some ideas where the standard wire shelves are used yet provide the same element of organization at a small fraction of the cost:



Even really small closets can look incredibly lovely once they are superbly organized:


Another inexpensive space saving idea are hanging canvas sweater/shoe organizers:


I will be back to showcase organized children's closets!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...