Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Well....

After my doctor's appointment this morning, I went to my mom's house where I spent the entire day and evening. I couldn't wait to hop on the computer once I got there and do a post announcing what the ultrasound revealed {!} BUT because of a storm that hit, mom's internet was out {still is}. Bummer!

I just returned home and even though it's nearly midnight I couldn't leave you all hanging!

So what's the verdict??..........


I had an intuition that our little one was going to be a boy...up until about two weeks ago when I strongly began thinking I was carrying a little girl! We can't wait to meet our little cutie! As I previously shared, we have no names picked out for a little girl so the thoughts of girl names have now begun to swirl in my head!!

Now onto shopping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...