Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Will Farrell's latest: Good Cop, Baby Cop

Hot off the presses is the follow-up to the popular viral video “The Landlord” featuring comedian Will Ferrell getting upbraided by a 2-year-old landlord. The Landlord, which featured Funny or Die founders Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, has been viewed over 35 million times. In "Good Cop, Baby Cop" Ferrell portrays “Angel,” a hard-nosed criminal who refuses to cooperate with the police, leaving them no choice but to call in their toughest lieutenant - a baby cop, known in the precinct as “The Confession Machine.”

The clip premiered on FunnyOrDie.com on Monday and features a reunited Ferrell with two-year-old actress Pearl, who made her final performance before retirement.

"My ventures as an actor on the internet have been rewarding and spiritually fulfilling, but now I must look to broader challenges as I approach my 26th month," says Pearl in a press release. "I shall always reflect upon these days with much fondness, and also, I have no idea what I just said, and I want banana-nana and the upside down show."

Funny or Die is a new video website that launched in April of 2007 and is already one of the most visited comedy sites on the web.

Good Cop, Baby Cop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...